In order to make your tennis/pickleball experience at Hunters Ridge Country Club as enjoyable as possible, please review the following:
There are three Har-Tru hydro-water lighted tennis courts.
There are four lighted pickle-ball courts.
Tennis Courts are brushed and ready for play by 8:00am daily by Hunters Ridge Staff.
Tennis Information Contacts: Peg Long 847-420-1189 or Bob Moe, 239-298-6362
The ball machine can be checked out from the golf cart barn staff.
Tennis/Pickleball courts are for the private use of members and their invited guests and are not open to the public.
Pickleball - Contact Tom or Deb O'Malley by text 765-427-1176 or email email@example.com for information. Please reserve court times online at Pickleball Court Reservations. To establish an account, click on the site. Use the sign-in/sign-up area in the top left corner. Ignore the download buttons. You do not need to download anything. Open Play from 8-10:00 every morning on courts 1 & 2. Court 3 can be reserved or used for open play. Court 4 will be reserved for beginners 8-10:00 if needed or as open play.
Tennis Court Reservations:
For reserved court play in the mornings, all courts must be reserved online by a member who has an account. To establish an account, email Peg Long, Administrator, at or Paula Ferrone at . Or you can call Peg at 847-420-1189. Provide your first and last name, user name, password and an email if you wish to receive reservation confirmations. Once you receive your sign-in confirmation, begin reserving your courts at: Tennis Court Reservations You can use the Golf Shop computer with the assistance of a pro during regular Golf Shop hours. Please understand, we cannot provide computer tech support. For open resident play after 12:00pm, reservations usually are not needed but recommended.
* The earliest a sign-up can be made is 60 days in advance of your reservation time. Your court will be reserved in your name by court number and limited to 120 minutes. One member per court must be playing on the court. (Exception is for a non-playing member to make a reservation for out-of-town guests/family members when residing with member.) Individuals renting a property will be considered a member for playing purposes.
* An individual may not sign up for back-to-back reservations.
* If you have a guest playing with you, the member must give guest's names to the gatehouse.
* Guest must give member's name they are playing with and provide picture ID to the gatehouse for entry.
* Reserved courts are held for 10 minutes and then become available for walk-ons on a first come first served basis, no signup required.
* If your assigned court becomes unplayable (water on surface, fallen limbs, etc.) and there are no open courts, you must forfeit your playing time.
* If you want to reserve/use the backboard on court 4, you must ensure that court 3 is also open.
* In the event you cannot honor your reservation, make sure you cancel it. You can only cancel your own reservation.
Smoking is prohibited on the courts. No pets are allowed. No game other than tennis or pickleball is to be played on the courts.